English Language Teachers’ Association of Montenegro ELTAM is a non-governmental, non-profit association of teachers of English in Montenegro. ELTAM is affiliated to IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language). It was established in 2005.
ELTAM brings together English teachers from primary, secondary and tertiary levels, including teachers trainers and teachers-to-be, and language professionals as well.
ELTAM cooperates with:
- Bureau for Education Services
- The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- U.S. Embassy and American Corners
- British Embassy and British Council
- RELO Belgrade
- other interested NGOs and individuals.
Eltam’s objectives include:
- Providing information on various opportunities for professional development
- Organizing regular workshops on different topics
- Forming and supporting discussion teachers’ clubs
- Organizing teachers’ trainings in cooperation with Ministry of Education, Bureau for Education Services, British Embassy and British Council, U.S. Embassy and American corner, and other organizations and institutions
- Promoting webinars offered by leading national and international teacher training institutions
- Inviting members to participate and/or present at regional and international conferences
- Collecting useful teaching material and information about teaching practice
- Posting materials on social groups
- Publishing materials in the newsletter
- Finding about and sharing the information on the opportunities for our teachers to take part in projects, working within the country and worldwide
- Letting the members know about the scholarships and grants and conference fee waivers available for ELTAM members under agreements with ELTAM partners
- Inviting teachers to apply for those opportunities and gain new knowledge and skills.
Teachers from the whole country have a chance to join ELTAM. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Our Facebook Page and find out that ELTAM can offer you or how you can be involved.
You can help organise events, encourage cooperation among teachers in your school or town or send contributions for the newsletter.
ELTAM FLYER DOWNLOAD